Tuesday 28 July 2009

Dunn Kno The Global. ViP Style.


Hey Man, whats really good out there ? Summer seems to be coming and going these days so i've been trying to make the most of the sun while its out. Just got back from Global Gathering so thought i'd update all the man dem on what it was sayin ....ALOT ! Other than the poor layout and gully looking chavs in the drum n base tent it was a big event !! I checked out pretty much the whole dubstep terrace line up, n-type n hatcha were both doing it big all though I have to say after seing them both back to back Hatcha is defiantly the better dj. Caspar was the best in my opinion Rusko came on with his weak arse comercial sounds as usual and if anything killed the vibe (party pooper!) I found myself wandering off to the carl coxx and friends tent at that point which, as i suspected was a lively and buzzing atmosphere! I managed to score some v.i.p passes so ended up checking the v.i.p tent as well shapeshifters merking it but d.i.m doing it bigger, overall i must my favourte set of the weekend was defiantly Tiga! So with no delay here is some Tiga love, it's been a while so i thought id get cracking, especially for the people that are moaning about my lack of posts recently, you know who you are! Big Up.

Tiga - Mind Dimsension (Original Mix) (zippy)

Tiga - Mind Dimsension (The Bloody Beetroots Remix) (Zippy)

Tiga - Shoes (Spencer and Hill Remix) (zippy)

No comments:

Post a Comment