Tuesday 22 June 2010

New Skeptaaa Video + Modern Warfare 2

Skepta's Rescue Me is being released this weekend (27th June) ...the day after Jeuce tear up Summit at the Light Box, not that has anything to do with this post, but anyway ye.... Rescue Me is out this weekend on the 27th, and with one track due to blow he already has his next video ready allready, what can we say, the fella is a seriously hard grafter!! Heres his latest video, it's on some justin timberlake senorita kind of tip, I'm not sure i'f I quite like it, I think his voice is some what too deep and he doesnt really suit flows like this one that much, i definitely prefer his make u belly look like a bowl of spaghetti flows, which is why underneath this video I have another BRAND SPANKING new joint waiting for you guys to listen to the second is Silencer's latest track - modern warfare 2 featuring B-Live, Skepta, Spyda and the generals! Hope you enjoy, beats straight up murder. By the way, I blogged this early hours of wednesday morning (23rd june) I dont know why it says I did it yesterday....Oh Well...New Skepta, Gens and more! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment