Thursday 4 November 2010

Brand Spanking New JEUCE Rework!! And Block Party Details..EEEEK.



This brand new Jeuce Joyriders Rework litterally just got brought to my attention. I knew they've been working hard in the studio on their forth coming album. Though rumour has it theyve been brewing up one or two trademark Remix's in time for This Saturdays BLOCK PARTY EVENT!!! ...I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE!!



...Anyway like I said earlier last month, The Get Hype Collective ARE going to be hosting a room at We Are Your Friends Block Party AGAIN...This time we have the absoloute pleasure of hosting with dnb and newscol veteran REDLIGHT aka DJ Clips and DJ Fresh.... SO EXCITED!!!! Its Been a Hot Minute Since Get Hype Last Tour Bournemouth To Pieces In May.....AND WE ARE ALL READY TO DO IT AGAIN.

...Here is a mixtape featuring tracks mostly by some of the artist's on the rouster!...Mostly!
The Block Party Mixtape Volume 05 (Nov 6th 2010) by We Are Your Friends

.....SEE YOU AT THE FRONT.

1 comment: