Tuesday 12 April 2011

SebastiAn - Embody Official Video by So-Me!!



I always love finding anything Ed Banger in my emails when I open them, and anything SebastiAn is always a hit in my opinion, so when I was greeted with a brand new slammer jammer like ''Embody, as well as the Kavinsky and break 95 remix's, naturally, I thought...WINNING!!

Then I heard through the grape vine there is a video for it and it was directed by So Me, so I decided to have a look for it, and to no surprise, delighted with the result.

Clever and brilliantly constructed. I hope it becomes a hit.





I'f you clock at around 37 seconds in on the bench there is a sebastiAn picture with 'Total' written across it, I think this is advertisement for his debut album - Total, which is rumored to be hitting the shelfs in May!!

Check out this seriously sick teaser vid!!


SEBASTIAN TOTAL (X rated) by revenge001

No comments:

Post a Comment